Monday, May 5, 2014

Mikayla Sophie - Our gift from the God of all wisdom

Mikayla - Who is like God?
Sophie - Wisdom

Who is like God? Whose wisdom is higher than His? Who could possibly know more than the creator of the universe?

And yet, I question. I question the wisdom of the all-wise God.
I ask, "Why?" and He answers with, "All thing work together for good."
I ask, "How can I go on?" and He answers with, "My Grace is sufficient for you."
I ask, "Where do I go from here?" and He answers with, "Follow me."

When I am drowning in my grief and sorrow, He lifts me up and helps me walk on water. When I am burning in the fiery furnace, He is walking beside me. When I said good-bye to my daughter, He lifted her into His arms, smiled, and said hello.

I don't know what God is doing. I can't see where He is leading. I I don't know why He chose to give us Mikayla only to take her away again so soon. But I do know that He is the God of all wisdom, and that He is love. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. He gives and He takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, but remember to play nice!